Tasks can only be received from the hunters in Khorinis and Valley of Mines. They will give you tasks according to your level. By doing tasks, you will gain points; if you have accumulated enough points, you will advance a rank. Each rank has its own unique rewards.
- In party, you will need to be the player dealing most of the damage to it. In a party-share scenario, however, all the players that hit the creature will get one kill attributed.
- Low and medium tasks can be repeated up to two times as long as you have the correct level. Hard tasks have no limits. Even if you kill more creatures than required for a task, the counter will still reset and start at 0 if the task is repeated (the extra creatures killed will not count towards the next task). Up to three tasks can be worked on at the same time.
Players of level 60 or higher will receive bonus points for completing tasks providing that they have less than 50 points already, like:
- 2 extra points to those which have 0 to 20 task points.
- 1 extra point to players who have 21 to 50 task points.
- In order to have the right to kill bosses, you must complete hunting tasks (even if you have 100 points).
- Players who have reached the maximum amount of points for their level's rank will not receive more points. When they complete tasks, however, they may select any boss in or below their level range.
- Member (complete any task, reward: 2k exp, 500 gold coins)
- Huntsman (requires 20 task points, reward: 20k exp, 5k gold coins, Hunter Outfit, can learn how to take trophies from Bosper, sell trophies to Bosper and take special tasks)
- Trophy Hunter (requires 50 task points, reward: 50k exp, 20k gold coins)
- Elite Hunter (requires 100 task points, reward: 100k exp, take special Demons task)
Level & rank restriction:
- If you are between 0-29 level, you might only have 20 task points. You can still take and report tasks, but you will only receive experience and Low Boss Points, which allow you to choose any low boss.
- If you are in the 30-59 level range, you might only have 50 task points. You can still take and report tasks, but you will only receive experience and Medium Boss Points as a reward, allowing you to choose any medium and low boss.
- If you are level 60 or higher, you might only have 100 task points. You can still take and report tasks, but you will only receive experience and Hard Boss Points as a reward, allowing you to choose any hard, medium, and low boss.
- If you have the Huntsman rank or higher, you can take special tasks. Keep in mind that you can only take each task one time.
These tasks can only be given by:
Level 1-29 Tasks (Low tasks)
There are 9 tasks in this level range, which are listed below:
|Level 1-29 Tasks (Low tasks)|
|150 Young Giant Rats, Giant Rats||450 exp||1||Mutated Rat||-||Here|
|200 Young Blood Flies, Blood Flies||1,000 exp||1||Mutated Blood fly||Sanguine Dreadbane||Here|
|200 Young Wolves, Wolves||800 exp||1||King of the wolves||Wolves' Sovereign||Here|
|200 Goblins||800 exp||1||-||-||-|
|150 Molerats||800 exp||1||Desert Dorent||Desert Conqueror||Here|
|250 Young Field Raiders, Field Raiders||1,400 exp||2||Queen of field raiders||Queen Slayer||Here|
|250 Scavengers||1,500 exp||2||Angry Scavenger||Fury's End||Here|
|200 Boars||1,200 exp||1||Wereboar||Wereboar Slayer||Here|
|200 Black Goblins||1,200 exp||1||Goblin Skirmisher||Goblinbane||Here|
Level 30-59 Tasks (Medium tasks)
There are 6 tasks in this level range, which are listed below:
|Level 30-59 Tasks (Medium tasks)|
|300 Lizards||3,500 exp||2||Cave Lizard||Lizard Exterminator||Here|
|350 Goblin Skeletons||3,500 exp||2||Crypt Goblin Skeleton||Bonecrusher||Here|
|350 Lurkers||4,000 exp||2||Rotten Lurker||Rotten Terror||Here|
|500 Snappers||6,000 exp||2||Swamp Snapper||Marsh Marauder||Here|
|450 Minecrawlers, Minecrawler Warriors||4,000 exp||2||Minecrawler Leader||Cave Dominator||Here|
|450 Skeletons, Skeleton Mages||6,000 exp||3||Demon Skeleton||Undead Exorcist||Here|
Level 60+ Tasks (Hard tasks)
There are 15 tasks in this level range, which are listed below:
|Level 60+ Tasks (Hard tasks)|
|450 Zombies||1,500 exp||3||Nightmare||Sleepless||Here|
|800 Wargs||6,000 exp||4||Bloody Werewolf||Lycanthrope Slayer||Here|
|600 Fire Lizards||7,500 exp||3||Lizard Elite||Inferno Slayer||Here|
|500 Harpies||6,000 exp||3||Flying Terror||Sky Scourge||Here|
|600 Swamp Rats||9,000 exp||3||-||-||-|
|600 Ice Wolves||5,000 exp||3||Crystal Wolf||Glacial Predator||Here|
|500 Swampgas Drones||9,000 exp||3||-||-||-|
|400 Stone Golems||5,000 exp||2||Rock||Golem Crusher||Here|
|700 Lizard Mans||10,000 exp||3||King of the Lizards||Lizard Royalty||Here|
|900 Dragon Snappers||7,500 exp||3||Baby Dragon||Dragon Hatchling Hunter||Here|
|700 Swampsharks||8,000 exp||3||Swampshark Queen||Swamp Sovereign||Here|
|900 Skeleton Warriors||8,000 exp||4||Skeleton Gladiator||Undead Champion||Here|
|550 Seekers||6,500 exp||4||-||-||-|
|300 Fire Golems||6,000 exp||3||Crafty Fire Golem||Infernal Artisan||Here|
|300 Ice Golems||8,000 exp||3||Ice Foot||Glacial Colossus||Here|
Special Tasks (Huntsman rank required)
There are 3 tasks in this rank, which are listed below:
|Special Tasks (Huntsman rank required)|
|4000 Leather Bandits, Bandits, Medium Bandits, Heavy Bandits, Loafers||6,000 exp, 1st Addon to Hunter Outfit||0||-||Outlaw Annihilator||-|
|5000 Orc Scouts, Orc Warriors, Orc Shamans, Orc Elites||10,000 exp, access to City of Orcs||0||-||Orcbane||-|
|200 Trolls, Cave Trolls, Black Trolls||20,000 exp, 2nd Addon to Hunter Outfit||0||-||Trollbane||-|
Special Tasks (Elite Hunter rank required)
There is only one special task available in this rank, which is listed below:
|Special Tasks (Elite Hunter rank required)|
|666 Lower Demons, Demons||20,000 exp, access to The Sleeper's Final Room||0||-||Demon Exorcist||-|