Gothania.pl - Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms carefully as they set out the legal terms of a binding contract between you (the user) and Gothania (our services).
§ 1 General provisions
- The Gothania website, available at https://gothania.pl, is run by Mateusz Kowalik It , NIP 741-212-71-33 , Regon 281581921 , located at the following address: ul. Ludwika Solskiego 15c / 2, 14-100 Ostróda
- The sale takes place via the Internet in the form of a distance contract between the ordering party (client) and the website (Gothania)
- The customer using the Seller's Services provided via the Website is obliged to comply with these Regulations to the extent necessary to perform the order placed and is not contrary to applicable law and the principles of social coexistence.
- By placing an order on the Website, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Regulations, accepting its content at the time of sending the form to place the order.
- All users must follow a code of conduct, the so-called "Gothania Rules" available at https://gothania.pl/server-rules.php
- Violations or attempted violations of the Gothania Regulations may lead to the temporary suspension of characters and accounts. Serious violations may result in permanent account suspension or its deletion.
§ 2 Terms of service
- This Website provides services via electronic means. The condition for joining the contract is, first of all, filling in the online order form in order to conclude the sales contract.
- Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all year round. Gothania reserves the right to restrict the use of the website.
- It is encessary for users to have an account on the website https://gothania.pl to place an order.
§ 3 Orders
- Orders on the Gothania website can only be placed in electronic form.
- To complete the order, it is necessary to have registered account on our website in order to deliver the service.
- Acceptance of the order for execution takes place by completing and sending the electronic order form, which after our acceptance results in the conclusion of the contract.
- Gothania reserves the right to cancel an order in cases where:
- payment is not authorized
- provided e-mail address is false
- there was an error on our site regarding the price or other product details
- canceling several times or not paying for previous orders
§ 4 Payment methods
- The customer can choose the following payment methods:
- paymwnt via PayPal in Polish zloty (PLN)
- paymwnt via HotPay in Polish zloty (PLN)
§5 Order processing
- The process of shipping digital products is fully automated and takes place as soon as the money is received.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances or the inability to process the order through the system, steps will be taken by a natural person to deliver the product as soon as possible.
§ 6 Returns and complaints
- In accordance with the law, the Customer who is a Consumer pursuant to art. 27 of the Act of May 30, 2014 (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended) on the rights of a Consumer or an Individual Entrepreneur, you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract without giving any reason.
- The right to withdraw from the contract is granted within 14 calendar days from receiving the product on your account.
- When the Customer who is a Consumer withdraws from the contract, the contract is considered void and the Consumer is then released from any obligations. What the parties have provided to each other is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary management. The return should be made immediately, not later than within fourteen days.
- Immediately after receiving the order, the Seller shall send the Customer by e-mail to the e-mail address provided when placing the order, a declaration of acceptance of the order, which is also its confirmation. Upon receipt of the message by the Customer, a sales contract is concluded.
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract for digital products within 14 days from the conclusion of the contract only if it has not been used yet
The right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled to the customer in relation to the contracts specified in art. 38 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on the rights of a Consumer or an Individual Entrepreneur, including in situation:
- for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer or Individual Entrepreneur who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contrac
- for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.