Innos' boosts give a temporary bonus to your character for a certain amount of time. To obtain a boost, you have to make a special donation to Innos, by either speaking to the NPC Statue of Innos or using the handy Statue of Innos.
- You can only have one boost active at the same time.
- You can check your active boost and duration in the Statue of Innos.
- You can cancel the boost anytime; however, you won't get the money back.
- There are no daily limits for boosts.
- Only premium account players can obtain Innos' boosts.
The price of Innos' boosts is determined by the character's level, defined in a piecewise manner:
- If the level is less than or equal to 30, the price of Innos' boosts is 2,500 gold.
- If the level is greater than 30, the price of Innos' boosts is 2,500 plus 250 for each level above 30. (e.g., a player with level 67 will have to pay 11,750 gold for Innos' boosts)
With each consecutive week of daily reward streaks, the cost of Innos' boosts will progressively decrease by 10%, eventually reaching a maximum reduction of 40%.
The timer for Innos' boosts will only run when you are using them, such as:
- The duration of Experience boost and Loot boost will only be reduced while you are killing creatures that grant experience.
- The duration of Damage boost will only be reduced while you are dealing damage to any creature.
- The duration of Resist boost will only be reduced while you are receiving damage from any source.
List of all available Innos' boosts is in the table below.
|Experience Boost||2 hours||You gain 12% more experience from monsters.|
|Damage Boost||2 hours||You deal 12% more physical and magic damage to monsters and players.|
|Resist Boost||2 hours||You receive 12% less damage from monsters and players.|
|Loot Boost||2 hours||You receive 12% more loot* from monsters.|
* - The improved loot bonus works in the following manner: there is a 12% chance that the monster will have another set of loot generated, basically it will behave as if you killed two monsters instead of one. Only one loot boost will be active in an active shared party.