The Innos' boosts gives a temporary bonus to your character for a certain amount of time. To obtain boost you have to make a special donation to Innos, by either speaking to the NPC Statue of Innos or using handy Statue of Innos.
- You can only have one boost active at the same time.
- You can check your active boost and duration in Statue of Innos.
- You can cancel boost anytime, however you won't get money back.
- There are no daily limits for boosts.
- Only premium account players can obtain Innos' boosts.
The price of the Innos' boost is a function of level, defined in piecewise fashion:
- If level is less than or equal to 30, the price of Innos' boost is 2,500 gold.
- If level is greater than 30, the price of Innos' boost is 2,500 plus 250 for each level above 30. (eg. a player with 67 level will have to pay 11750 gold for Innos' boost)
The timer for Innos' boost will only run if you using it, like:
- The duration of Experience boost and Loot boost will only be reduced while you are killing creatures that gain an experience.
- The duration of Damage boost will only be reduced while you are dealing damage to any creature.
- The duration of Resist boost will only be reduced while you are received damage from any source.
List of all available Innos' boosts is in table below.
|Experience Boost||2 hours||you gain 10% more experience from monsters|
|Damage Boost||2 hours||you deal 10% more physical and magic damage to monsters and players|
|Resist Boost||2 hours||you receive 10% less damage from monsters and players|
|Loot Boost||2 hours||you receive 10% more loot* from monsters|
* - The improved loot bonus works in the following manner: there is a 10% chance that the monster will have another set of loot generated, basically it will behave as if you killed two monsters instead of one. Only one loot boost will be active in active shared party.